The Office of Diversity and Inclusion has announced opening of three high priority positions within the City of Columbus for project engineer and network engineer.
Engineer II – This position is responsible for the management of Public Service Department Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) and Public Private Partnership (3P) projects.
- This position will be assigned to the CIP group for a majority of the work. Under direction, is responsible for performing moderate to difficult professional engineering work; performs related duties as required. Minimum Qualifications:
- Possession of a valid State of Ohio certificate as a registered Professional Engineer and one (1) year of professional engineering experience.
- Substitution(s): Possession of a valid State of Ohio certificate as a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) and five (5) years of practical engineering experience.
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license. Application for the positions will close on November 15, 2021.
Network Engineer – The selected candidate will work in the Division of Traffic Management’s Intelligent Transportation System Operations section.
- The duties will include management, security, and maintenance of the fiber optic network communication devices that support the central traffic signal system and connected vehicle environment. This position will close on November 1, 2021. Click here to apply.
Please contact Mary Good, 614-645-7696 or mailto:email@example.com, with any questions/inquiries on either of these positions.