The City of Columbus, Ohio has extended free vaccination with offer of $100 Visa cash card at 10 walk-in centers from August 16, 2021, to September 10, 2021.
The vaccination together with the incentive began July 2021 and it holds from noon to 7PM at two centers each on allotted days.
1. Linden Community Center
1350 Briarwood Ave.
2. William H. Adams Community Center
854 Alton Ave.
3. Far East Community Center
1826 Lattimer Dr.
4. Ethiopian Tewahedo Social Services
4099 Karl Rd.
5. Barack Community Center
580 E. Woodrow Ave.
6. Somali Community Association of Ohio
3422 Cleveland Ave.
7. Sullivant Gardens Community Center
755 Renick St.
8. Bhutanese Community of Central Ohio
4646 Tamarack Blvd.
9. Westgate Community Center
455 S. Westgate Ave.
10. St. Stephen the Martyr Church
4131 Clime Rd.
Meanwhile, the New American Community Information Center, NACIC is partnering with the ETSS to disseminate information on reaching the new American community effectively.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.