City of Columbus, Ohio has announced 10 walk-in centers for free vaccination with offer of $100 Visa cash card to be given onsite when shot is received till August 16, 2021.
The incentive which began this month begins from noon to 7PM at two centers each on allotted days.
1. Linden Community Center
1350 Briarwood Ave.
2. William H. Adams Community Center
854 Alton Ave.
3. Far East Community Center
1826 Lattimer Dr.
4. Ethiopian Tewahedo Social Services
4099 Karl Rd.
5. Barack Community Center
580 E. Woodrow Ave.
6. Somali Community Association of Ohio
3422 Cleveland Ave.
7. Sullivant Gardens Community Center
755 Renick St.
8. Bhutanese Community of Central Ohio
4646 Tamarack Blvd.
9. Westgate Community Center
455 S. Westgate Ave.
10. St. Stephen the Martyr Church
4131 Clime Rd.
Meanwhile, the New American Community Information Center, NACIC is partnering with the ETSS to disseminate information on reaching the grassroot new American community in Columbus effectively.