Ohioans are now free to walk around, shop and visit business places without facial coverings, according to Governor Mike DeWine while announcing signed orders by the Ohio Department of Health Director Stephanie McCloud rescinding multiple Covid19 related orders beginning Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
The Director’s Second Amended Order for Social Distancing, Facial Coverings, and Non-Congregating was previously set to expire at 12:01 a.m. on June 2, 2021.
The rescinded orders include:
- The Director’s Order to Limit Access to Ohio’s Jails and Detention Facilities.
- The Director’s Order to Release Protected Health Information to Ohio’s First Responders.
- The Director’s Order Requiring the Use of Facial Coverings in Child Education Settings.
- The Director’s Order for Retail and Business Compliance for Facial Coverings through the State of Ohio.
- The Second Amended Director’s Order on Adult Day Support Services and Vocational Habilitation Services.
- The Third Amended Director’s Order on the Opening of Senior Centers.
- The Third Amended Director’s Order on the Opening of Adult Day Services Centers.
- The recissions go into effect at 12:01 a.m. on June 2, 2021.
However, the following orders will remain in effect:
- The Order to Require Screening for Admission to State Operated Psychiatric Hospitals or to Department of Youth Services Facilities.
- The Director’s Order Designating The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center a Public Health Laboratory.
- The Director’s Order to Facilities to Notify Residents, Guardians and Sponsor of Positive or Probable Cases of COVID-19.
- The Director’s Order Requiring Reporting and Notification Regarding COVID-19 Cases in Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.