Candidates for the 2018 General Election in Columbus, Ohio were among the early voters to cast their votes at the Franklin County Board of Election, 1700 Morse Road, Columbus.
Judge Terri Jamison who is seeking reelection said, “It is important that we lead by example by coming to vote early.”
Congresswoman Joyce Beatty of Ohio District 3 said, “This election is for you. Come out and vote.”
Other candidates at the polling station included Kathleen Clyde who is contesting for Secretary of State and Steve Dettelbach, contesting for Attorney General.
- Wednesday, October 10th to Friday, October 26th (Weekdays) – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27th – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 29th to Friday, November 2nd – 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3rd – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4th – 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 5th – 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.